Welcome! Thank you for being part of Deck the Halls! We anticipate a truly festive event filled with beautiful and imaginative offerings; delicious food and melodious music. Enjoy!
First time participants arriving from off the Sunshine Coast? No problem – check out the map.
Need a place to stay? Check out the options.
Saturday, November 17th & Sunday, November 18th 10am – 4pm
Set Up Hours
Friday, November 16th, 12noon – 5pm & Saturday, November 17th, 8-10am
Tear Down Hours
Sunday, November 18th 4-7pm
- 1 x 6’ table or assorted display items to fit in an approximately 18 square foot space. We do not supply tables. If you have any questions about how you will set up your display please arrange to come into the Arts Centre prior to November 16th.
- If you require electricity please bring your own extension cord.
- If you are one of the vendors who is setting up outside, please remember to bring water jugs that you can fill with water and hang from your tent so that it won’t blow away. (You will be setting your tent on pavement, not earth.)
- The Arts Centre does have a debit/visa machine. If you do not have the capacity to process Visa yourself you may use our system for an administration fee of 4%.
- If you require internet for your own credit card appliance, our internet password is: 2145588406
The Senior’s Activity Centre, next door to us is currently being renovated so be prepared to find alternate parking.
Try to leave the parking spots directly in front and on either side of the Arts Centre for customers!
Upon arriving at the Arts Centre please check out the map of the gallery and studio spaces to see where your space is located. Welcome packages will be waiting for you at the front entrance. Please check out the contents. They include: name tag, voucher for one free meal and another voucher for one free beverage both available at our kitchen.
The Sunshine Coast Arts Council is not responsible for risk or loss that the vendor may incur while conducting business at this event.
> DOWNLOAD SET-UP & TEAR DOWN INFO (PDF)