Photos by Paul Clancy
Art Card Fundraiser
Call for Artists
Be part of SCAC’s 1st Art Card Fundraiser!
Submit original one-of-a-kind mini works of art mounted on 5″ x 7″ Greeting Card. All funds raised will go towards Gallery updates. The cards will be exhibited at the Doris Crowston Gallery from October 17 to November 11 (including throughout the Sunshine Coast Art Crawl).
- All Cards must be 5” x 7” landscape or portrait in design
- All cards must have an envelope and packaged in cello bag (cello bags for sale for 10 cents each at Arts Centre)
- Your name must be clearly visible on the back of each card (written on cello bag or a label or paper attached)
- All art mediums are accepted, but all cards must be ‘one of a kind’ so printed cards cannot be accepted unless they have embellishments of paint or other art mediums added.
- Cards can be delivered anytime to the Arts Centre (Wednesday – Saturday 11-4pm; Sunday 1pm – 4pm)
- Final date for accepting Cards is October 14th at 4pm
- There is no limit to the number of cards you submit, but there is no guarantee all cards will be displayed, depending on how many we get. If there are extra cards they will be included in the exhibition as and when cards sell.
- All cards will be for sale at $20. 50% to the artist. 50% to the Arts Centre
- Cards will be on exhibit in the small Doris Crowston Gallery from October 17th – November 11th (including throughout the art crawl)