Art Card Fundraiser
October 18–November 10, 2019
Our popular Art Card Fundraiser is back just in time for the holiday season. Come to the gallery, buy a card or two, and support local artists and the Arts Council.
If you are interested in participating, the criteria for submissions are as follows:
- Final date for accepting cards is October 11th at 4pm
- All cards must be 5” x 7” Landscape or portrait in design
- All cards must have an envelope and packaged in cello bag
- Your name must be clearly visible on the back of each card (written on cello bag or a label or paper attached)
- All art mediums are accepted, but all cards must be ‘One of kind’ so printed cards cannot be accepted unless they have embellishments of paint or other art mediums added.
- Cards can be delivered any time to the Arts Centre (Wednesday – Saturday 11-4pm Sunday 1pm – 4pm)
- There is no limit to the number of cards you submit, but there is no guarantee all cards will be displayed, depending on how many we get. If there are extra cards they will be included in the exhibition as and when cards sell.
- All cards will be for sale at $20 (plus tax). 50% to the artist. 50% to the Arts Council